Plumbing Drain, Flush & Maintenance in BELLINGHAM, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Drain, Flush & Maintenance in Bellingham, Mount Vernon & Everett, WA
We Are Your Plumbing Experts: Over 75 Years Combined Residential & Commercial Experience in Service & Installations
Safety, Savings, Comfort–there’s nothing watered-down about our plumbing maintenance!
Did you know that a leaky toilet or faucet can waste several hundred gallons of water a day and add hundreds of dollars to your annual water and sewer bill? And how about your emergency water shut-off? If your emergency water shut-off fails during a crisis, you could be out thousands of dollars in damage to your home.
Don’t wait until there’s a disaster! Have a licensed Barron Plumber come out and make sure that your plumbing system is operating properly.
Our plumbing DRAIN & FLUSH plus MAINTENANCE visits are thorough and include:
- Drain & flush water heater system: Residential water heaters have a life expectancy of 8 to 12 years. Professional maintenance can help extend the life of your equipment and avoid inconvenient and damaging water heater failures.
- Dye testing of all toilets: The purpose of this test is to determine if your toilet has a leak. A large leak could waste hundreds of gallons of water each day and add several hundred dollars to your annual water and sewer bill. If you are on a septic system, the same leak could be even more expensive.
- Inspection of flue venting: Flue venting can corrode and leak, allowing carbon monoxide to enter your home.
- Check all exposed hot and cold-water supply lines: Supply lines can deteriorate and even rupture. Deteriorated lines can usually be detected and replaced before a serious leak and damage occurs.
- Check all sink piping: Corroded and deteriorated traps can be detected and replaced before they cause problems.
- Check all fixture drains: Fixture drains that are not "free-running" are likely to become completely plugged over time.
- Check all washing machine hoses: Hoses deteriorate with age and can rupture, causing damage to your appliances and your home.
- Check all outside faucets: Unrepaired leaks waste money and the absence of vacuum breakers can be hazardous.
- Check (and tag) all emergency water shut-offs for proper operation: Ensure safety shut-offs work properly and shut completely. Nonworking emergency shut-offs are of no use during a crisis and can fail when used, causing bigger problems.
- Check water pressure: Like checking blood pressure for your home; high water pressure can shorten the life expectancy of fixtures.
A Plumbing Drain, Flush & Maintenance Inspection ensures your equipment is operating safely and saves you money by maximizing system efficiency and minimizing costly breakdowns.