Heating Services in Bellingham, WA
Dependable residential heating services from a qualified heating contractor should be a top priority for your home. At Barron Heating & Air Conditioning, we are more than qualified. Our certified HVAC technicians look “beyond the box” with every job we complete, focusing on your total home performance, not just equipment. We focus on:
- Our three pillars: comfort, health, and energy efficiency
- Making your safety and well-being a top priority
- Responding promptly to our customers’ needs
Contact us today for quality heating services. We’re your full-service HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Contractor, serving Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
How Can We Help?
Improving the lives of those in our community has always been our mission at Barron. We’ve been keeping Northwest Washington residents warm and comfortable since 1972 and are pleased to back our 45+ years of service with our satisfaction guarantee. We provide same-day or 24/7 service and will work on a heating job of any size or budget.
We work with a wide range of heating systems, and feature Carrier products—highly recommended for their quality and long service life. We service a variety of heating systems, including:
- Boilers: Our team is the one to call for your comprehensive boiler service needs!
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the most common type of central heating in Northwest Washington. Today’s furnaces are designed with efficiency and safety in mind. Contact our Home Performance Experts for reliable furnace services!
- Heat Pumps: High-efficiency heat pumps provide effective heating in the winter as well as efficient cooling in the summer. We install and service central heat pumps, ductless systems, and geothermal heating and cooling systems.
You can trust Barron for honest and reliable heating services. Contact our Home Performance Experts today!
Unfortunately, one of the most common and costly mistakes we see homeowners make is waiting too long to replace their heater.
This is typically due to the price of the replacement, but when you consider the lump sum of unnecessary repair bills and skyrocketing utility costs, upgrading is often the practical choice. Some common signs it’s time for furnace or heater replacement include:
- Costly and frequent repair bills
- The age of your unit has exceeded 9 years
- Your furnace or heating system is making unsettling noises
- A strange smell permeating around your furnace (NOTE—if you have a gas system with this symptom, please contact us right away!
Our entire team can say with confidence that there are few heating services, challenges, or maintenance tasks we haven’t done. For optimal experience and home comfort, contact us today.
A common myth among homeowners is that furnaces and heaters simply go "on the fritz." Pesky behaviors are almost always warning signs, to larger problems, and may include:
- The heater isn’t turning on
- The HVAC circuit breaker keeps tripping
- The system is failing to reach your desired temperatures
- Ominous bumps and groans keep coming from the unit
- Strange smells are permeating your living space
When it’s time to schedule heater repair, look for a contractor you can trust. Barron has extensive experience in the industry, quality trained technicians, and endless positive reviews.
The comfort and safety of your home is top priority for us. We recommend annual heating system maintenance to keep your system working properly for years to come. When the Barron team comes to perform your heating tune-up, we will:
- Inspect the vent system for any signs of leaks or blockages
- Ensure the heat exchanger shows no sign of wear and tear
- Clean the blower and ensure that it’s working optimally
- Ensure that there are no blockages on the air intake valve
- Evaluate that the burner is working as it should
- Test the unit’s safety controls
- Calibrate the thermostat for optimal performance
- Ensure the air filter is clean
Ask about our heater maintenance membership programs, Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Memberships. This will afford you a number of benefits, including no overtime rates, priority service, parts and labor discounts, and much more!