Geothermal Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
When you’re seeking an HVAC system that’s efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly, there’s no better team to call than our Bellingham, WA team of Home Performance Experts. Barron Heating & Air Conditioning expertly installs and services high-quality geothermal HVAC systems. Why choose Barron? Because we are innovative! This means that we:
- Grow intelligently while delivering new, creative solutions.
- Stretch performance boundaries and elevate standards to new heights.
- Expect, embrace, and facilitate change.
We are prepared to make your home the most comfortable living space in your neighborhood! Contact us to learn more about the benefits of geothermal technology.
We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™! Schedule your geothermal services with Barron today.
How Can We Help?
At Barron Heating & Air Conditioning, we install more geothermal systems than anyone in our area! Thanks to the training and experience of our Bellingham area professionals, we can design an effective and efficient conventional water/glycol system, or we can use the direct exchange method of direct burial refrigerant.
Whichever way you choose to go--and our pros will help you make an informed choice--there are a great number of benefits to using geothermal energy.
- Geothermal energy is the most environmentally friendly HVAC system there is, according to the EPA.
- The United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory calls geothermal energy the most efficient and cost effective method there is among conventional residential systems.
- Geothermal energy can be found literally anywhere in the United States.
- Customers who use geothermal energy can receive incentives from federal, state, local, and utility sources.
- Calculate your home’s potential geothermal system cost savings
Have you been considering replacing your current conventional heater or air conditioner with a more efficient solution? While it varies by region and type of HVAC system it’s compared with, the energy costs of geothermal energy will always be lower than that of conventional residential HVAC systems. Plus, it will always be a more eco-friendly alternative to use geothermal energy.
Geothermal systems also last a very long time. While a standard central furnace or air conditioner has the average lifespan of 10-15 years, geothermal heat pumps last 20-25, with the underground tubing lasting even longer. At Barron Heating & Air Conditioning, we look at your WholeHome™, and we’ll let you know if and how much switching to geothermal will save you.
When you invest in a geothermal HVAC system, you’ll need very little by way of tune-ups and repairs. However, it’s still important to schedule bi-annual geothermal maintenance to have your system checked out. During your tune-ups, our technicians will thoroughly inspect the system, checking for any signs of repair needs. We’ll also clean the system and adjust anything that needs it.
Ask us about our maintenance plans. We offer Silver Shield maintenance memberships, with varying benefits depending on the level you choose. Silver Shield members can choose ala carte options for their HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems. Give our Bellingham team a call today to learn more!