Furnace Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Since 1972, the Home Performance Experts here at Barron Heating & Air Conditioning have been keeping residents throughout Northwest Washington warm and comfortable. We are pleased to back our 45+ years of service with your guaranteed satisfaction. Among our 5 company core values is our people-first approach to service, which means we:
- Do what’s in our customers’ best interest.
- Provide our customers with unparalleled honesty.
- Develop trust in our customer relationships.
Choose our Bellingham technicians not just because we’ll sell you the highest quality products, such as Carrier furnaces, but also because we’ll look at your home comfort as a whole.
We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™! Schedule your furnace services with Barron today.
How Can We Help?
Important Note: Oil Furnace Services
At this time, we do not offer oil furnace installation services. If you own an oil furnace and need a replacement, we can help you convert it to a more efficient gas furnace and/or a heat pump. If you are currently subscribed to a Silver Shield Preferred Membership and you own an oil furnace, we will continue to service your system. Please contact us if you have any questions about our oil furnace services.
Our Bellingham Home Performance Experts take furnace installation seriously. We work with the best gas furnace and electric furnace systems on the market. More than that though, we look "beyond the box" to see what indoor air quality and other home comfort systems may benefit you.
For instance, professional duct cleaning or replacement will help boost furnace efficiency while Aeroseal® duct sealing will help preserve your indoor air quality. In addition to looking at your efficiency opportunities and indoor air quality needs, during your furnace installation our technicians will consider:
- The size of your furnace in relation to the area it will occupy.
- The type of furnace that’s ideal for your home.
- Your ideal furnace fuel type.
- If a zoning system and/or variable speed blowers will benefit you.
- What sort of warranties, rebates, and incentives are available.
We aren’t comfortable until you are. We back our products and services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our furnace services are no exception. When you work with Barron, none of this needs to be frustrating or overwhelming! Take a breath and give our number a call.
Bellingham homeowners choose furnace replacements for a number of reasons. They may not already have central heating, or they could be looking for an electric to gas conversion to spend less on their energy bills each month. One thing is for sure though--tragically, most homeowners wait too long before investing in a furnace replacement. The factor that scares them off is cost. However, the cost of replacing a furnace pales in comparison to the monthly costs of using an inefficient heater.
You should definitely consider furnace replacement if your current furnace or heater is showing any of the following symptoms.
- Your repair bills are costlier and more frequent than ever before.
- The age of your furnace has exceeded 9 years.
- Your furnace is making loud or alarming noises.
- There’s a strange odor coming from the system (please call us ASAP if this is happening with a gas furnace as this can be hazardous).
With 45+ years in the heating industry, we can say with the utmost confidence that there are very few furnace services, problems, or maintenance tasks that we have not done. Reach out today to schedule your furnace replacement!
Do you know the best way to prevent furnace repair needs? It’s by scheduling annual maintenance. During your furnace maintenance appointment, our Bellingham technicians will thoroughly inspect, clean, and adjust your entire furnace to ensure it’s performing optimally. Ask about our maintenance memberships, that afford members a number of benefits, including but not limited to priority service and discounts on parts and labor.
Of course, even with diligent maintenance, your furnace may eventually need repair. Signs that indicate this is the case include:
- Your furnace isn’t cycling on when it should.
- The furnace keeps tripping its circuit breaker for no apparent reason.
- Your system fails to reach the desired temperature on the thermostat.
- You hear bumps, groans, grinding, or booming coming from the system.
- There are odd smells permeating through your living space from your furnace.
Choosing the wrong contractor for your furnace repair needs can lead to extensive damage later on. The last thing you need is to pay for expensive repairs now, only to just do it again in a month or two. Trust our team for the job!