Video Pipe Inspection in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
How do you know when you have a problem with your plumbing pipes? Or rather, how do you know where the problem is actually rooted? The licensed plumbers here at Barron Plumbing use professional video pipe inspection to locate and repair pipe problems like leaks, blockages, and corrosion!
- We always do what’s in your best interest.
- We provide customers with unparalleled honesty.
- We develop trust in all relationships!
This is all part of our people-first approach, which is just 1 of our 5 company core values. Whatever your plumbing needs are, we’re here to help.
For professional video pipe inspection in Bellingham, WA, contact our team! We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Video Camera Inspection
Video camera inspection, also referred to as sewer camera inspection or drain camera inspection depending on the intent of the job, is a preventative tool. Why wait until you have an expensive problem with your drains or sewer line? Annual video camera inspection as part of your Silver Shield or Gold Shield Preferred Membership can help you avoid this problem altogether.
The main point of using video camera inspection is that it allows our licensed Barron Plumbers to closely inspect virtually every inch of your drains and sewer lines. Not only will we be able to see where there’s a potential for build-up and clogs, but we can see other problems like cracks, pinhole leaks, and cracks in your drain pipes and sewer line.
Video Pipe Inspection
There are a number of reasons our Bellingham professionals may use video pipe inspection to investigate your plumbing. Here are some of the most common things we look for and often find:
- Tree Root Infiltration: When your sewer line has a leak, it provides great fertilization to your landscaping. This means tree roots will seek out your sewer line, and could very well break through cracks in the sewer pipe, where it will block sewage and eventually create an unsanitary emergency.
- Leaks or Corrosion: Even the smallest pinhole leak in your drain lines or sewer line can create problems for your property, whether it’s tree root infiltration like we mentioned above, or leaks behind the drywall inside your home. Video pipe inspection allows us to find these leaks and corrosion that could lead to leaks later.
- Drain Cleaning Opportunities: Clogs are among the most common plumbing problems that homeowners deal with. Routine video pipe inspections enable us to find buildup before it turns into a stubborn clog. From there we can make recommendations for proper drain cleaning methods.
Sewer camera inspection will help prevent problems, but do you know how to detect if you already have a problem with your sewer line? Perhaps you had your annual video pipe inspection, but a few months later you detect some strange symptoms. If you notice any of the following, this is a sign it’s time to call our Bellingham plumbers for help!
- Foul smelling puddles forming in the yard.
- Excessive greenery implying extra fertilization.
- Multiple slow moving drains in the household.
- Mold and bacteria growth.
- Foul odors coming from multiple drains.
- Cracks in your home’s foundation.
- Sinkholes or divots in your yard.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Barron Plumbing if you notice any of these symptoms--we’re here for you 24/7!