Water Testing and Treatment Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
At Barron Plumbing, our licensed plumbers have the knowledge and expertise to handle your biggest plumbing challenges. Water quality issues can lead to even larger plumbing problems that can impact your health and the health of your plumbing system. We offer:
- Innovative solutions to keep your plumbing systems working safely and effectively
- Prompt response and commitment to your well-being
- A beyond-the-box approach, focusing on home performance from the inside out
Contact us today for quality water testing and treatment services. We’re your full-service HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Contractor, serving Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Water Treatment System Installation
Our team installs a wide range of water treatment systems. The first step is water testing. This allows us to detect what type of impurities are in the water, like excessive chlorine, lead, or minerals that can cause hard water. Depending on what we find, we’ll help you make an educated choice on water treatment or water filtration systems, which treats all the water coming into your home right at the source—your main water line.
- Water Softeners: Many homeowners don’t realize the importance of hard water treatment. Hard water is water with a high presence of minerals in it. This includes calcium, magnesium, or even iron. While harmless to ingest, these minerals can negatively impact your quality of life, wreaking havoc on your plumbing system and causing clog-forming sediment buildup. A whole-house water softener may be the perfect solution to effectively prevent this problem.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Also called RO systems, these are highly efficient at purifying the water supplied by your main water line coming into your home. Using pre-filters and a semi-permeable membrane, RO systems remove many types of pollutants and chemicals, leaving you with high-quality drinking water.
Schedule a water testing appointment with a licensed Barron plumber today!
Water Treatment System Replacement
From water testing to water treatment system replacement, Barron Plumbing handles it all. We’ll assess the quality of your drinking water by looking for common impurities and help you select the best water treatment system for your needs.
If you already have a water treatment system in place but don’t feel that it’s adequately doing its job, let us know! We’re happy to assess it and ensure that everything is properly integrated into your plumbing system. You should never leave your water quality to chance!
Water Treatment System Repair
The best way to prevent plumbing repairs of any kind is by taking proper care of your plumbing system. This includes your water treatment system. If you’re not already scheduling water treatment system maintenance as part of your larger plumbing maintenance agreement, now is the time to give us a call.
We offer a number of maintenance plan options through our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Memberships. Members receive a number of benefits by enrolling, including special discounts, priority service, and comprehensive preventative maintenance for your entire plumbing system. Contact us today to learn more or to enroll!