Heat Pump Water Heater Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you’re a homeowner in Bellingham, WA or one of the surrounding communities we serve, you’re in good hands when you choose our team for your heat pump water heater services.
- We’re committed to providing new, creative solutions.
- We stretch performance boundaries and elevate standards.
- We expect, embrace, and facilitate change.
This is all part of our dedication to innovation--1 of our 10 company core values.
For exceptional heat pump water heater services in Bellingham and beyond, contact us! We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Heat Pump Water Heater Installation
At Barron Plumbing, we’re committed to finding the latest advancements in products for our customers, like heat pump water heaters. Our licensed plumbers are experts in water heater technology and hydronic heating solutions.
A heat pump water heater installation will leave you with an energy efficient and durable electric water heater that gives you reliable hot water 24/7. Additionally, this system can save you up to $300 a year on your electric heating costs! Additionally, your local electric utility may offer rebates on your heat pump water heater installation--as high as $1,000.
How does this all work? While a conventional electric tank water heater uses more energy than a refrigerator, dishwasher, clothes washer, and dryer combined, a heat pump water heater works differently, moving heat rather than generating it. This means it uses as little as one-third of the energy, saving thousands of dollars on your electricity bills.
Heat Pump Water Heater Replacement
Why should you upgrade your current water heater and go with a heat pump water heater replacement? There are a number of reasons!
- You’ll Save Money: A heat pump water heater uses 60% less energy than a standard electric model. Over the life of your water heater, this can save you about $3,500!
- You Can Rest Easy: Heat pump water heaters come with a standard 10-year warranty. This lets you rest easy, knowing you’ve got a steady supply of hot water now and in the future.
- You’ll Stay Warm: Heat pump water heaters are capable of providing more hot water per hour than similarly sized traditional electric tank water heaters.
Don’t wait for your aging water heater to fail! Investing in a heat pump water heater replacement now saves you money and spares you from cold showers, flooding and emergency replacements. The average insurance claim for water damage due to a failed water heater is $4,000! Getting a new water heater now will help you avoid this.
Heat Pump Water Heater Repair
In addition to knowing when it’s time to replace your water heater, the best way to avoid costly and sudden heat pump water heater repairs is with comprehensive heat pump water heater maintenance. Ask about our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Memberships! These are our maintenance agreements with plan options affording members a whole host of benefits.
Members receive comprehensive preventative maintenance, special discounts, priority service, and much more! To learn more about membership options and to enroll, contact our Bellingham plumbers today!
How it works
A conventional electric water heater uses more energy than a refrigerator, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer combined! A heat pump water heater works differently, moving heat rather than generating it, so you use as little as one-third of the energy — and save thousands of dollars on your electric bill.
- Fans pull warmth from the air into the heat pump.
- The heat is transferred to water in the storage tank.
- Hot water is now ready to use, and cool air is vented out.