Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Homeowners throughout Bellingham and Northwest Washington often don’t realize just how important their drain and sewer lines are to their overall plumbing system and home comfort. Until you have a problem like a clogged toilet or blocked drains, you may not think very much about it at all. Fortunately, if that does happen Barron Plumbing is here to help!
- We respond promptly to customer needs.
- We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing needs.
- We are focused on the wellbeing of our customers.
These promises are part of our 10 company core values--there’s no better team to work with than our licensed Barron Plumbers!
Contact us today for quality drain and sewer cleaning services. We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Professional drain cleaning is a necessity for homes in the Bellingham area. Sure, it’s tempting to just reach for a bottle of liquid drain cleaner you bought at the store, when you have a backed up or smelly drain. But this can actually do more harm than good! These caustic drain cleaning solutions do dissolve certain blockages, like hair, however for most blockages you need something more.
Plus, store-bought liquid drain cleaners don’t actually remove the clog, and therefore it can just build right back up. Our team uses special drain cleaning methods such as drain augers and hydro-jetting to not only effectively clean your drains, but keep blockages from occurring again.
Clogged drains are the most common reason Bellingham homeowners need professional drain cleaning. The most helpful way to fight this problem is with routine plumbing maintenance. Ask about our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Memberships! These are our maintenance programs, which afford members a number of benefits including comprehensive preventative maintenance and an annual whole home plumbing inspection.
You can also help prevent stubborn drain clogs by using some daily safeguards:
- Use drain covers and drain screens on your bathroom sinks and shower drains.
- Keep FOG (fats, oils, and grease) out of your kitchen sink.
- Run hot water down sink drains after use.
- Do not flush anything but waste and toilet paper (even items marketed as "flushable" are problematic).
- Schedule professional drain cleaning!
How do you know if you’re in need of sewer drain cleaning? There are some telltale signs, and they’re not always pleasant. But if you detect them, the best thing you can do for your sewer system and home hygiene is give our licensed Barron plumbers a call ASAP.
- Smelly Drains: If one or two drains in your home is smelly, it may just be that you need to run some hot water down them, particularly if it’s a kitchen sink drain. If, however, multiple drains are smelly, it’s a sign that you have a sewer blockage.
- Smelly, Wet Spots in the Yard: If you notice spots of pooling in your yard, and you can’t blame anything like rain or a broken sprinkler head, it’s time to call our Bellingham plumbers. This is especially true if the water is smelly. This is a sign that you have a leak that must be repaired and that your sewer line needs service.
Don’t hesitate to call on Barron Plumbing if you have any questions about the state of your plumbing system, or our services!