Heat Pump Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Heat pump systems offer the best mix of high-efficiency heating during our chilly winters and effective cooling in the summertime. For the best year-round comfort, you’d do well to consider a heat pump installation, completed by the team of Home Performance Experts here at Barron Heating & Air Conditioning. We are:
- Consistently performing at the highest level.
- Establishing customized plans, and defining actions, milestones, and benchmarks.
- Delivering more value than is expected, every time.
This is all part of our commitment to excellence!
Contact our team today for professional and reliable heat pump services! We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
How Can We Help?
Heat Pump Installation
There are a variety of options that would fit your home comfort needs, and heat pumps can be a great choice to meet both your heating and cooling needs. Our Bellingham technicians are happy to work with you to find the right solution to keep you comfortable all year round. We work with the highest quality products like Carrier, as we look "beyond the box."
This means we will assess your WholeHome™, addressing not only your heat pump installation but what other products and services could benefit your home comfort and efficiency. For a reliable heat pump installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, call on our team. We aren’t comfortable until you are!
Heat Pump Replacement
Folks throughout Bellingham and the surrounding communities continuously look to upgrade their traditional heating and cooling methods to improve efficiency and lower bills. Our Home Performance Experts are experienced with all types of systems, and are happy to help you if you’re considering a heat pump replacement for optimal year-round comfort.
Heat pumps and ductless heat pumps afford households a number of advantages, including:
- Convenience: Heat pumps do it all! There’s no need to worry about installing, repairing, and maintaining two independent appliances throughout the year.
- Energy Efficiency: In heating mode, heat pump systems consume much less energy than conventional furnaces, as they transfer heat instead of generating it.
- Safety: Gas-powered heaters are not inherently dangerous, but heat pump systems eliminate the risk involved with gas systems even further.
Heat Pump Repair
Any large appliance or piece of equipment you have in your home will eventually require repairs, and heat pump systems are no exception. Beware these signs that your heat pump may need some TLC:
- Loud Noises: If you hear unfamiliar sounds coming from your heat pump, it’s a sign something may be loose or has lost lubrication.
- Stuck in Cooling or Heating Mode: This signals a problem with the reversing valve, which switches the flow of refrigerant inside your system.
- Uneven Cooling or Heating: If you have a ducted heat pump, this may be the sign of a ductwork breach, and you’d do well to schedule duct testing as well as heat pump maintenance.
Ask about our Silver Shield Preferred Memberships--these are our maintenance plans that afford our customers a number of benefits, such as comprehensive maintenance and discounts on parts and labor. Don’t hesitate to give our number a call to learn more and to enroll!
View photos of our heat pumps here:
Click on one of the thumbnails to see a larger version...