Electrical Safety Check & Maintenance In Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County electrical service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Electrical Safety Check & Maintenance in Bellingham, Mount Vernon & Everett, WA and Surrounding Areas
Do you have peace of mind that your home’s electrical systems are safe and reliable when you need them most?
Barron is known for our world-class HVAC maintenance program, Silver Shield. We offer precision tune-ups to customers so that every family can get the most out of their home’s comfort system. With Barron’s Electrical Safety Check & Maintenance, we strive to identify any potential dangers in your home while also providing specific maintenance recommendations.
Our SAFETY CHECKS with MAINTENANCE help to:
- Ensure the safe operation of electrical components in your home
- Identify common electrical mistakes made by other contractors or previous DIY homeowners
- Identify outdated or degraded wiring or ungrounded wires
- Identify oversized fuses or breakers that could become fire hazards
- Reduce energy costs
- Maintain applicable insurance and warranty requirements
During an ELECTRICAL INSPECTION, our Licensed Barron Electricians:
- Verify light switch and wall outlet condition/operation
- Verify properly operating arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs)
- Identify shock or electrocution hazards
- Identify any exposed wiring
- Check the condition/operation of all safety and security lighting
- Validate proper surge protection
- Confirm grounding systems
- Verify smoke detector placement and interconnection
- Test smoke detectors
- Test carbon monoxide detectors
- Exam the outdoor electrical system
- Verify electrical panel operation and inspect amps/labels
- Inspect condition of service and main panel
Why Does Your Home Need Electrical Maintenance?
Electrical maintenance can help prevent problems before they occur, optimizing the performance of your electrical system while also protecting your home and your family. A Barron Electrician can help you with electrical maintenance, electrical repairs, and electrical upgrades to meet all of your home’s needs.
Areas Where Electrical Maintenance Is Needed
Your home’s electrical system is made up of a number of components, each of which should be checked and maintained regularly for safety and optimal performance. Switches and outlets are the most visible and common areas needing electrical maintenance. Your home’s lighting system and circuit breakers should also be regularly inspected for damage and wear. If your home incorporates surge protection to prevent power surges that may damage your appliances or electronics, the surge protector should be inspected and maintained regularly as well. Whole-home standby generators that provide power in the event of a storm/power interruption must be regularly serviced so they are ready to keep your lights on when the block goes dark.
Major Benefits of Electrical Maintenance
If your home’s electrical system seems to be working fine, you may wonder why you need electrical maintenance from a licensed Barron Electrician. Electrical maintenance is part of your home’s overall preventive maintenance plan, which aims to prevent problems before they arise. Electrical problems can cause inconvenience, discomfort, and even pose a risk to your family’s safety. Rather than having to schedule an electrical repair when it might be inconvenient for you, call Barron Electrical for electrical maintenance as your schedule allows—it’s much more convenient and less costly. Regular maintenance will also allow your home’s electrical systems to function at peak capacity, keeping your utility bills low and prolonging the lifespan of each component.