Sump Pump Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Could you imagine dealing with a severe storm, and a flooded basement all at the same time? That’s what can happen if you don’t have a functional sump pump system in your basement! Homeowners all throughout Bellingham and Northwest Washington are discovering just how important reliable sump pump services are.
- Barron Plumbing makes your home and family’s wellbeing our top priority.
- We respond promptly to customer needs.
- We embody a culture that lives, breathes, and communicates safety.
This is all part of our commitment to safety, just 1 of our 10 company core values. Keeping your home dry during a storm or plumbing mishap contributes to that safety!
Contact us for reliable sump pump services today. We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Sump Pump Installation
The team here at Barron Plumbing has extensive knowledge of what it takes for a successful sump pump installation. We’ll ensure that you understand the differences between different sump pump types and why one may be better suited for your Bellingham area home than another.
- Pedestal Sump Pump: This system stands on a pedestal over the sump. A pipe from the pump runs down into the pit, and an impeller motor draws water up from the sump, where it’s then sent into your wastewater system. Pedestal models use more energy than their submersible counterparts, however they’re easier to maintain and have longer service lives, generally speaking.
- Submersible Sump Pump: As the name suggests, this type of pump is submersed down in the sump itself. It draws water directly into it, then the impeller motors pust water through a pipe that comes out of the sum. This is a very energy efficient solution for sump pump installation, however the continued water exposure means they could have a shorter service life.
Sump Pump Replacement
Do you need a new sump pump? Perhaps you had a water leak in your basement and discovered your aging sump pump wasn’t able to effectively manage it. Or maybe you’ve had multiple repairs done for your sump pump but it’s just past its useful service life. No matter the case, when you need sump pump replacement you’d do well to give our Bellingham expert plumbers a call!
Sump Pump Repair
Your sump pump is in place to prevent problems, but if it’s struggling in disrepair, it can’t possibly do its job. There are two ways to ensure your sump pump stays in good shape. The first method is to test your sump pump operation once a season, and every time after it gets used in a storm or plumbing mishap. The second method is to schedule preventative plumbing maintenance to allow our plumbers to check over the system.
Plumbing customers enrolled in our Silver Shield or Gold Shield Preferred Membership maintenance program get a comprehensive preventative maintenance visit each year, special discounts for service, and a whole-home plumbing inspection to ensure everything is in good working order--including your sump pump! Reach out today to schedule sump pump repairs or enroll in our program to get sump pump maintenance taken care of.