WholeHome™ Plumbing Inspection in Bellingham, Mount Vernon, WA & Surrounding Areas
We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
How Can We Help?
WholeHome™ Plumbing Inspection Bellingham, Mount Vernon, WA & Surrounding Areas
We Are Your Plumbing Experts: Over 75 Years Combined Residential & Commercial Experience in Service & Installations
Safety, Savings, Comfort–there’s nothing watered-down about our WholeHome™ Plumbing Inspection!
Did you know that a leaky toilet or faucet can waste several hundred gallons of water a day and add hundreds of dollars to your annual water and sewer bill? And how about your emergency water shut-off? If your emergency water shut-off fails during a crisis, you could be out thousands of dollars in damage to your home.
Don’t wait until there’s a disaster! Have a licensed Barron Plumber come out and make sure that your plumbing system is operating properly.
Our WholeHome™ Plumbing Inspection visits are thorough and include:
- Dye testing of all toilets: The purpose of this test is to determine if your toilet has a leak. A large leak could waste hundreds of gallons of water each day and add several hundred dollars to your annual water and sewer bill. If you are on a septic system, the same leak could be even more expensive.
- Inspection of flue venting: Flue venting can corrode and leak, allowing carbon monoxide to enter your home.
- Check all exposed hot and cold-water supply lines: Supply lines can deteriorate and even rupture. Deteriorated lines can usually be detected and replaced before a serious leak and damage occurs.
- Check all sink piping: Corroded and deteriorated traps can be detected and replaced before they cause problems.
- Check all fixture drains: Fixture drains that are not "free-running" are likely to become completely plugged over time.
- Check all washing machine hoses: Hoses deteriorate with age and can rupture, causing damage to your appliances and your home.
- Check all outside faucets: Unrepaired leaks waste money and the absence of vacuum breakers can be hazardous.
- Check (and tag) all emergency water shut-offs for proper operation: Ensure safety shut-offs work properly and shut completely. Nonworking emergency shut-offs are of no use during a crisis and can fail when used, causing bigger problems.
- Check water pressure: Like checking blood pressure for your home; high water pressure can shorten the life expectancy of fixtures.
Our WholeHome™ Plumbing Inspection ensures your equipment is operating safely and saves you money by maximizing system efficiency and minimizing costly breakdowns.
Our Customers Love Our Outstanding Service!