Electrical Wiring and Rewiring Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
How often do you think about your Bellingham area home wiring? If you’re like most homeowners, probably not often, but the quality of your electrical wiring is essential to efficiency, and more importantly the safety, of your household. With Barron Electrical on your side, you’re in the right hands!
- Your wellbeing is our priority.
- We’ll respond to your needs with prompt attention.
- We embody a culture that lives, breathes, and communicates safety.
Our people-first approach is just 1 of our 5 comprehensive core values.
Contact our team today for quality electrical wiring and rewiring services. We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County electrical service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Electrical Wiring Installation
Whether you’re having a new home built from scratch or you are adding electrical components to your existing home in the Bellingham area, you need expert electrical wiring installation to ensure the safety of your fixtures, outlets, and appliances. Electrical wiring requires the knowledge and expertise that only a trained and licensed electrician with a focus on home safety has. This is why you should turn to the team at Barron Electrical!
With our experts on your side, you can count on quality installation and also comprehensive electrical system maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Identifying common electrical mistakes made by other contractors or DIY homeowners.
- Identifying outdated or degraded wiring or ungrounded wires.
- Identifying oversized fuses or breakers that could become fire hazards.
The careful attention that Barron Electricians give to electrical work helps ensure your safety, reduces your energy costs, and can help you maintain applicable insurance and warranty requirements.
Electrical Wiring Replacement
Do you know when you need electrical rewiring in your home? We recommend routine electrical system maintenance so that our team can keep an eye on your wiring, but there are also telltale signs you can watch out for:
- Flickering Lights: It may be fun to joke about having a haunted house, but what is likely going on here is that your outdated wiring is frayed or becoming disconnected, which can be a safety hazard.
- Hot Spots: Hot spots on your walls near switches and outlets indicate that electrical current is going somewhere it shouldn’t. It may indicate a need for rewiring GFCI and AFCI outlets.
- Frequently Tripped Circuit Breakers: Homes only have a limited capacity for electrical demand. Frequently tripped circuit breakers indicate that your electrical system is overwhelmed, and that you may need an electrical panel upgrade.
Electrical Wiring Repair
Ask our licensed Barron Electricians about our Silver Shield Preferred Membership. These are our maintenance programs that provide customers a number of cost-saving benefits like priority service, special discounts, a one-year workmanship guarantee, and much more.
With the electrical plan option, you’ll receive all these benefits plus comprehensive preventative maintenance for your electrical and solar components as wekk as a thorough electrical safety check to ensure the safe operation of the electrical wiring and components in your Bellingham area home. This includes:
- Identifying shock or electrocution hazards.
- Identifying exposed wiring.
- Confirming grounding systems.
- Testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- And much more!
To get more information or to enroll in our maintenance program, reach out to Barron Electrical today!