Energy Audits in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Don’t you think you and your family deserve optimal health and comfort inside your Bellingham, WA area home? We do too! With our Home Performance Assessments, our Home Performance Technicians can pinpoint the cause of many problems that lead to uncomfortable and inefficient homes.
- We make your well-being a top priority.
- We respond promptly to our customers’ needs.
- We embody a culture that lives, breathes, and communicates safety.
This is all part of our commitment to safety. There should never be a compromise on your home’s health or safety!
Contact Air Solutions by Barron to schedule your next home energy audit and start creating a healthier home. We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
Whether you’re concerned about whether the air your family breathes is healthy and safe, or the conditions (temperature, humidity, mugginess) sometimes seem uncomfortable, we can help. We provide a home diagnostic program that allows us to guide you in creating a healthier, more comfortable, and safer living environment.
There are many pieces to the puzzle of a home energy audit, from energy recovery load calculations to assessing your need for indoor air quality products and services. Fortunately, our Bellingham Home Performance Technicians are here to help you make an informed decision for your specific home.
Through air sealing, improved insulation, and weatherization, we can help you breathe easier and spend less. Contaminants can enter your home through moisture-related problems, air from attics and crawl spaces, and through stored hazardous materials or household cleaning supplies in the basement or elsewhere in your home. Allow our team to perform your energy audit and home assessment to see where your opportunities are.
Home Energy Efficiency
At Air Solutions by Barron, our Home Performance Technicians conduct a series of diagnostic tests to determine what your energy efficiency and comfort opportunities are. This involves using tools and processes such as:
- Infiltrometer Testing: Also known as a blower door test, this measures the airtightness of your home to locate air leakage from various sources, including but not limited to ductwork, windows and doors, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Thermographic Imaging: Our Bellingham Home Performance Technicians use state-of-the-art technology like the Fluke Thermal I.R. Cameras to view insulation and moisture-related issues.
- Duct Testing: To determine whether you need duct sealing, repair, or even replacement, our team performs duct testing and locates where your loss opportunities are.
- Moisture Analysis: Moisture accumulation can lead to mold growth and subsequent health issues, in addition to HVAC performance and efficiency problems.
- Combustion Gas Analysis: We have a commitment to safety here, and that includes assessing to see if you have any problems with combustion equipment like your furnace, water heater, clothes dryer, gas stove, etc.
- Weatherization: Weatherization services like caulking, weatherstripping, and attic and crawl space air sealing will help keep your conditioned air in, contaminants out, and efficiency high!
Contact our team for a home performance assessment and get a step closer to a wholly efficient living space. Through a comprehensive energy assessment, we will analyze 12–24 months of your utility bills to help you determine where you are spending money on power to operate your home.
Every home is unique and complex, and without knowing what your energy bills are going toward, it’s impossible to know how to get the best return on investment.
Air Solutions by Barron will help by creating a baseline utility cost to compare energy-saving investments, and to help you attain LEED certification on your property—Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, an internationally recognized green building certification and rating.