Duct Sealing in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Are you experiencing duct leakage in your home? Do you know how damaging duct leakage can be? It hurts HVAC efficiency and introduces contaminants to make your household unhealthy. Fortunately, you can turn to our team of Home Performance Technicians for help!
- We look “beyond the box” for your home comfort needs.
- We consistently perform at the highest level.
- We consistently deliver more value than is expected.
These are all part of our commitment to excellence in every job we do!
Contact Air Solutions by Barron today for professional duct sealing in Bellingham and beyond. We’ve proudly served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
How Can We Help?
Air Duct Sealing
Do you want your ductwork to give you the best level of performance it possibly can, while improving your indoor air quality? Then you need to have it professionally tested and sealed when necessary. Professional air duct sealing will boost efficiency and air quality, helping to save you money and keeping allergens, bacteria, germs, and even viruses from entering your Bellingham living space.
Professional air duct sealing goes way beyond just putting some duct tape on your ventilation system. In fact, duct tape is not even adequately named since it’s inappropriate to apply to HVAC air ducts. It turns brittle and only serves as a temporary fix, at best.
Professional air duct sealing methods involve special mastic sealing that is applied with care by our Home Performance Technicians. Air Solutions by Barron has exclusivity to sell Aeroseal Duct Sealing in our territory, too! Aeroseal servicing your ductwork drastically reduces the number of airborne contaminants in your home by eliminating the air that’s pulled from dirty spaces, like the attic or crawl space, into the area where you live and work.
Duct Sealing Benefits
If you want to ensure that your Bellingham area home is receiving as much heated or cooled air as possible, you’ll want to have your ductwork thoroughly inspected and sealed by trained and experienced professionals. We have the equipment and expertise to do the job. Call us to schedule your duct services and start seeing improvements like:
- Better Efficiency: With proper duct sealing, you won’t lose any heated or cooled air as it makes its way from your air conditioner or furnace to the rest of your home. As a result, your HVAC system will run less often and therefore more efficiently.
- Monetary Savings: Since your HVAC system will run more efficiently with properly sealed ductwork, it will lower your monthly utility bills.
- More Breathable Air: Without breaches in the ductwork, there will be less opportunity for contaminants to make their way into your Bellingham area home. These contaminants can include mold spores from your attic or crawl space, pollen from outdoors, and even pet dander and household cleaning fumes from different areas of your own home.
To learn more about our duct services and to see how air duct sealing can benefit your home, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team!