Repiping Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Do you know how old the pipes are in your Northwest Washington home? Many houses throughout Bellingham and the surrounding communities have been in place for decades, if not centuries. This means their plumbing systems could be as equally old, leaving you in need of repping!
- At Barron Plumbing, we always recommend what’s in your best interests.
- We provide customers with unparalleled honesty and world-class service.
- We develop trust in all relationships.
This is our commitment to people-first service, just 1 of our 5 company core values. Let us address your plumbing needs and improve your home comfort!
Contact us today for quality repiping services. We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Copper became the plumbing material of choice in about the mid-twentieth century, and as such most homeowners have gone decades without worrying about repiping. Copper is highly resistant to corrosion, which is why it became so popular anyway. It’s not invincible, but copper is the preferred option for many plumbing projects, with CPVC and PEX piping being close contendenders as well.
Iron pipes were what was traditionally used, and they present quite the problem for older homes, rusting to the point of rupturing. And when you start to experience multiple ruptures or persistent pinhole leaks, it means you’re ready for professional pipe installation. It may be just a section of your home that needs pipe replacement, but in many cases, folks will benefit from whole-house repiping.
How do you know if you need pipe repair, drain repair, or pipe replacement? The best way to detect this is by having the Barron Plumbing team detect it, during your annual plumbing inspection. Ask about our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Memberships! These are our maintenance programs. Members are afforded special discounts, priority service, comprehensive preventative maintenance, and much more!
Maintenance gives our licensed Barron Plumbers the perfect opportunity to thoroughly inspect your plumbing system using video pipe inspection and other methods to detect leaks and corrosion. From there, we can educate homeowners on whether a partial pipe replacement would benefit them, or if it makes more sense to invest in WholeHome™ repiping.
For the average Bellingham area homeowner, it can be hard to spot signs of a malfunctioning plumbing system, especially considering that this system is mostly out of sight, behind walls and beneath floors. There are some telltale signs, however, that indicate you’re dealing with a problem where the best solution is WholeHome™ repiping. This includes:
- Discolored Water: Does the water coming out of your taps and appliances have a reddish or orange tinge to it? This is a sign of rust in your water supply. If it’s only occurring when you use hot water, it could be a sign of water heater failure. If, however, it’s occurring with cold and water lines, it may very well be time for you to explore the benefits of WholeHome™ repiping.
- Frequent Leaks: A drippy faucet, a leak here or there--these aren’t anything to immediately cause concern. But what if you’re calling for leak repair a few times a year? This is definitely a costly and wasteful problem, and a sure sign that WholeHome™ repiping could be in your near future.
- Lead Pipes: Modern homes throughout Bellingham and the rest of Northwest Washington don’t use lead pipes anymore due to the health and safety risk. If you live in an older home, you may still have this type of plumbing though, and it’s time to make an upgrade!