Radiant Heating Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Why choose Barron Heating & Air Conditioning for your radiant heating services? We are the market leader in hydronic heating & cooling solutions, plus we provide electric radiant heating services as well. Our 45+ years of experience has afforded us the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the highest level of excellence. Our Home Performance Experts will:
- Establish a plan, define actions and milestones, and benchmark continuously set goals.
- Know what is expected and deliver more, every time.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction with whatever your radiant heating service needs may be!
Contact us today for your radiant heating services in Bellingham and beyond. We’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™!
How Can We Help?
Radiant Heating Installation
When you work with our Home Performance Experts, you’ll be working with a team that looks "beyond that box." This means we look at your WholeHome™, assessing what products or services could best benefit your home. For many Bellingham area residents, this includes either a hydronic or electric radiant heating system.
With radiant heaters, hot water or electrical current runs through a terminal point inside your home, like a radiator, baseboard heater, or underground in-floor tubing. Your flooring, walls, or outlet is heated up, which sends radiant heat energy into the living space. More and more homeowners are opting for this energy-efficient and cost-effective method of heating.
Radiant Heating Replacement
Radiant heating systems are typically best installed during new home construction or a remodel due to their setup. However they can also be retrofitted in many cases. If you’re considering forgoing the air quality and efficiency concerns of forced-air heating, there are a number of reasons to choose a radiant heating replacement.
- Better Efficiency: Hydronic radiant heaters work efficiently since water serves as a better thermal transfer medium than air does. This will help you save money each winter!
- Even Heating: Forced air systems can suffer from ductwork problems that lead to uneven heating. This isn’t something you’ll have to deal with if you choose a radiant heater.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Due to the lack of ductwork, you also don’t need to worry about duct breaches causing dust and debris to enter your indoor air.
- Better Comfort: It’s a very cozy feeling being heated by thermal energy rather than air!
Radiant Heating Repair
Radiant heaters have fewer moving parts than their conventional counterparts. This doesn’t, however, mean that they never need repairs. Whether you have a hydronic system or electric system, or if you have in-floor tubing or in-wall wiring, your radiant heater may at some point need repair. The best way to prevent the most urgent of repair needs is with routine radiant heating maintenance!
Ask about our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Memberships. These are our maintenance agreements that afford members a number of benefits, varying depending on the plan you choose. This includes annual comprehensive preventive maintenance, no overtime rates, priority service, special discounts, and much more. Contact our Bellingham team of professionals to learn more!