Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
No matter what type of commercial, industrial, or municipal commercial space you manage or work from, your employees and customers deserve clean and healthy air. Throughout Northwest Washington, Air Solutions by Barron is helping with just that. We focus on:
- A beyond-the-box approach, focusing on building health from the inside out
- Our three pillars: comfort, health, and energy efficiency
- Delivering innovative solutions to keep your indoor spaces safe
Contact us today for quality commercial indoor air quality services. We’re your Home Performance Experts since 1972, offering full-service HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing. We serve the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, as well as the San Juan Islands. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality Installation
Outdoor contaminants, including smog, smoke, allergens, and germs, are a concern for homeowners and business owners alike. When they become trapped in your indoor spaces, they’re even worse. You, your customers, and your employees are breathing in foul odors, pollen, dust, mold, stale air, humidity, and more.
Business owners or commercial space managers often don’t realize how much the air quality of their building impacts the health of their space. And that air quality can in turn affect the health and comfort of your employees, and even their productivity.
In order to effectively combat poor indoor air quality, you need an experienced team to install the right air quality solutions. This can include air filtration and purification systems, heat and energy recovery ventilators, and humidity control systems, to name a few. Our Building Performance Experts provide a wide range of commercial air quality solutions to clients throughout Northwest Washington, including:
- Aeroseal Services
- Duct Sealing
- Blower Door Testing
- Crawl Space Restoration
- Air Sealing
- Rodent Exclusion
- Duct Services
- Energy Audit
Business owners or commercial space managers looking to make a change often don’t realize how much the air quality of their building impacts the health of the space.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality Replacement
Maybe your commercial building already has air quality solutions in place. Are those systems properly doing their jobs, or could you benefit from commercial indoor air quality replacement? Take your building’s ventilation system, for example. The air ducts can be full of dust, fiberglass shards from insulation, rodent waste, mold, germs, and more.
Air Solutions by Barron provides professional air duct cleaning, using full truck vacuum cleaners that are 600% more powerful than shop vacs. We’re certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and will clean your building’s ductwork and HVAC systems to the highest standards—your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
If you feel that your commercial building’s IAQ isn’t where it should be despite these services or the current air quality products you have, please speak with our Building Performance Experts to learn about your commercial indoor air quality replacement options. From duct cleaning and sealing to UV air purification, we can transform your building to a healthy, comfortable space.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality Repair
Just like any other important commercial comfort appliance, the air quality solutions you have in place may need repair. If you have a commercial dehumidifier running but the air feels muggy in your commercial space, for example, that dehumidifier may need to be repaired, or possibly even replaced.
The best way to avoid sudden surprises with your commercial IAQ systems is to schedule routine commercial indoor air quality maintenance as part of your larger commercial HVAC maintenance plan. Contact our team for details!
Aeroseal: Duct Sealing Commercial Buildings
Benefits of sealing your commercial duct system with Aeroseal
- Reduce energy consumption and utility costs
- The U.S. Department of Energy studies show that ductwork in commercial building exceed the American Society of Heating, Refrigerant, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) standards by an average of 20%
- According to ASHRAE, just 20% leakage in an exhaust system can increase fan energy use by up to 95%
- Improved performance of the HVAC system creates lower tenant turnover saving building owners time and money
- Fixes poor ventilation in desired areas
- Duct leakage has been linked to poor indoor air quality, insufficient humidity control, and health hazards such as sick building disease
- Increased heating and cooling capacity
- Improves the ability of zoning systems to operate properly
Aeroseal Commercial is the best duct sealing solution for building owners.
How Aeroseal works
Aeroseal duct sealing is used in commercial buildings to increase energy efficiency and improve comfort and indoor air quality. This video takes you inside a typical commercial duct sealing project, highlighting the steps involved in using this safe and easy-to-administer process. By sealing from inside the ducts, Aeroseal is most effective and least invasive duct sealing solution available.
- Aeroseal uses a patented technology to increase energy efficiency and reduce heating, cooling, and ventilation costs by sealing the ducts from the inside.
- Because the Aeroseal process is non-invasive, it allows for quick return-to-service, and very little intrusion to building occupants.
- The system is tested before and after sealing to provide the customer with a certification of sealing which shows the estimated savings from the Aeroseal investment.
- The diffusers are temporarily blocked.
- The system is pressurized using a computer controlled fan.
- Sealant particles are then aerosolized and distributed throughout the ductwork.
- As the sealant is pushed through the leaks, it builds upon the holes, eventually completely filling the gap.
- Once all of the gaps are sealed, the system is tested to ensure sealing is complete.
- The temporary blocks are removed, and the system is put back into commission.