Boiler Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
For over 45 years, Barron Heating & Air Conditioning has diligently served the heating needs of residents all throughout Bellingham, WA and the surrounding areas, and have done so while always focusing on our three pillars: comfort, health, and energy efficiency. We are committed to safety, which means when you work with us:
- Your wellbeing is our top priority.
- We’ll respond promptly to your needs.
- We embody a culture that lives, breathes, and communicates safety.
Don’t trust your boiler services to just anyone. For optimal comfort, efficiency, and safety count on the team that looks beyond simply the equipment we sell. Look at your total home comfort. Count on the Barron Home Performance Experts.
We’ve proudly served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™! Schedule your boiler services with Barron today.
How Can We Help?
When you work with Barron for your boiler installation, you’re not simply just getting a new heating system. We look at your home as a whole, determining what your home performance opportunities are and making appropriate recommendations. A boiler installation, or the installation of a radiant heating system, could be right for your Bellingham area home if you’re looking for:
- System Longevity: Radiant heating systems, or any other type of boiler system, last many years--far longer than their forced-air counterparts such as furnaces or heat pumps.
- Fewer Heating Repair Needs: With fewer moving parts, these systems typically require fewer repairs throughout the years.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Forced-air systems can suffer from ductwork breaches and other threats to efficiency. By its nature, you’ll never have to deal with this problem having a boiler.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Damaged and dirty ducts can introduce pollutants into your living space. A boiler or radiant heater won’t do this.
Whether you’re in a brand new Bellingham, WA home or you’re remodeling, you may be considering upgrading your heater. A boiler replacement, or radiant heating installation, can be a great choice!
What if you already have a boiler in place, and wonder if it is ready for replacement? Beware these signs, and contact our Home Performance Experts to learn about your options:
- Uneven Heating
- Signs of Rust or Corrosion on the Boiler
- Less Heating Throughout the Home
Whatever the cause, our team is here to help. Contact us for your boiler replacement needs!
Ask about our maintenance membership programs. Our members receive a number of benefits, including priority scheduling and no overtime rates with 24/7 emergency services, among other advantages. Although boilers don’t need much by way of maintenance, it is the best way to ensure your boiler stays in good shape throughout the years. And you need a highly trained contractor for the job!
Of course, at some point you may still find yourself in need of boiler repair. That’s when you should give our team a call. We are the market leader in hydronic heating & cooling solutions for boilers and boiler-based heating, including hydronic baseboards and radiators. You can count on our technicians to always perform at the highest level for whatever your boiler service needs are, as part of our commitment to excellence.
View photos of our boilers here:
Click on one of the thumbnails to see a larger version...