Electrical Panel Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
The electrical panel in your Bellingham area home is literally the heart of your electrical system. An improperly installed or cared for electrical panel can not only fry your electrical grid, but can be dangerous! One of our company core values here at Barron Electrical is safety, so our goal is to ensure you have a quality, updated electrical panel in place.
- Your wellbeing is our priority.
- We respond promptly to customer needs.
- We embody a culture that lives, breathes, and communicates safety.
Don’t leave your electrical system to chance by continuing to use an outdated or struggling electrical panel!
Contact us for reliable and safe electrical panel services. For over 45 years, we’ve served Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Snohomish & San Juan Counties. Our Mission: Improving Lives™!
NOTE: Outside of Whatcom & Skagit County electrical & plumbing service and installation offerings vary by location. Call or visit service area pages more details.
How Can We Help?
Electrical Panel Installation
Many of the electrical panels in Bellingham area homes are actually outdated. You may even still have a fuse box in place, which uses knob and tube wiring that hasn’t been installed in homes for decades for convenience and safety reasons.
When you have a blown fuse, the fuse needs to be replaced before you restore functionality to the electrical appliances or lighting connected to it. With a circuit breaker panel, a circuit breaker trips and you simply reset it. But even an electrical panel can be outdated.
Today’s homes have increasing electrical demands with home entertainment systems, high efficiency appliances, extensive lighting, and more. Electrical panels installed a dozen or more years ago may not have the bandwidth required to handle all this electrical demand, and may require you to invest in an electrical panel upgrade.
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Fortunately, the team at Barron Electrical is equipped to handle your electrical panel upgrade. But how do you know if you need one?
- You’re Constantly Resetting Circuit Breakers: It’s natural to have a circuit breaker or two trip on occasion. But if you’re resetting breakers a few times a week, this is definitely a problem.
- You See Signs of Electrical Fires: You may notice charring around a breaker or throughout the panel. While these types of electrical fires do usually burn themselves out, this isn’t something you should let happen.
- Your Breakers Don’t Remain Reset: Have you noticed you keep resetting the same circuit breaker? If it’s connected to a large appliance, like your HVAC system, it’s a sign that your panel can no longer handle the demand being placed on it and it’s time to give our licensed Barron Electricians a call.
Electrical Panel Repair
Since it involves working closely with electrical wiring, any electrical panel repairs should only be done by a qualified and licensed electrician. Electrical panels and wiring can be hazardous in inexperienced hands.
Ask about our Silver Shield and Gold Shield Preferred Membership. These are our maintenance programs that provide members with comprehensive preventive maintenance, priority customer service, special discounts, and much more. The electrical maintenance plan option includes a comprehensive safety check and maintenance of your entire electrical system, including looking for outdated and degraded wiring, oversized fuses and breakers, and more. Reach out today for more information and to enroll.