How Can We Help?
At Barron, team members passionately live into the Vision & Mission of Improving Lives™ through their behavior and professional conduct. The Five Core Values embody the highest standards of professional character expected of a Barron Team Member. The Leadership Team uses these values to inform both hiring and discharge decisions.
- Make the well-being and safety of others a top priority
- Always do what is in the customer’s best interest
- Be willing to help others and show appreciation for assistance provided
- Listen, listen, listen, and be W.I.T.Y.—ask "What’s Important To You?"
- Embrace and live into Barron’s collaborative work environment
- Develop trust in all relationships—be tactful yet truthful
- Understand, confirm, and communicate expectations clearly and concisely
- Establish an effective working relationship with all team members
- Always do what you say you are going to do—uphold your commitments
- Do the right thing, even when no one is watching—integrity and accountability at all times
- Hold yourself and others to the highest ethical standards
- Provide customers with unparalleled honesty, the cornerstone of world-class customer service
- Exhibit a positive attitude—elevate thinking to be positive
- Demonstrate respect through regard for others’ work, level of understanding, and personalities
- Practice self-awareness—continually evaluate how your actions affect others
- Humbly respond to others’ needs with promptness—be considerate
- Practice critical thinking to deliver new creative solutions
- Expect change, embrace change, and have a desire to facilitate change
- Establish a plan, define actions & milestones, and benchmark continuously— set goals
- Coach and teach others, share knowledge, and seek out mentors who challenge you to grow