Solar Services in Bellingham, WA
Mount Vernon, Marysville, WA and the Surrounding Areas
When you’re looking to GO GREEN with your home, you need a Bellingham solar company with years of experience and knowledge to successfully design, install, and service solar energy systems. With over 20 years of combined solar design and installation experience in residential and commercial projects, our Solar by Barron team hasn’t met a solar energy question we can’t answer! We offer:
- A team of experts that will help you make an educated purchasing decision
- Innovative solutions to achieve ultimate energy efficiency for your space
- A passion for raising the performance bar and elevating standards
Contact us today for quality solar services. We’re your full-service Solar, HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Contractor, serving the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972. Our Mission: Improving Lives™.
Solar by Barron has personally designed and installed over 1,500 solar arrays, which includes over 100 off-grid and grid-tied battery backup systems, over 100 ground-mounted solar systems, and over a dozen large commercial arrays over 50kW in size.
Our solar installation services include:
- Residential Solar Installation
- Commercial Solar Installation
- Solar Inverter Installation
- eGauge Solar and Electrical System Monitoring
- Battery Backup
Choosing to GO SOLAR enables homeowners and business owners throughout Bellingham and beyond to use green energy, reduce their carbon footprint, and cut energy costs. For residents, going solar can increase home value and lead to a great return on investment. For commercial spaces, it means cutting down on operational costs.
Ask about Barron’s cutting edge drone technology used to create a 3-D model of your home, including surrounding trees
How to view the 3D Solar Project Example
- Click the 3D arrow in the center of the picture to load the image.
- Use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Hold down the right mouse button to rotate the picture view as you wish.
- Hold down shift + right mouse button to move the picture up and down and side to side.
Our Solar by Barron team will analyze your home, including your roofline, positioning, and access points, and address your interior concerns and desire to cut energy costs. Once we have developed a plan, we will perform the solar panel installation and ensure the entire system will accurately pull energy from the sun to be converted to electricity for your home. Looking into the future, our Bellingham Solar team will provide WholeHome™ solar system maintenance as well as solar panel maintenance to keep your solar system working at its best for years to come.
Interested in going solar for your business? We do that too!
Case Study: Clean Energy, Efficient Delivery & Peace of Mind
Are you thinking of replacing your current electrical system with solar electricity? To determine the scope of your solar replacement, the team here at Solar by Barron will analyze your WholeHome™. We’ll look at factors such as your roofline, positioning, and access points. We will also listen to your concerns and look at how you can best cut energy costs.
Once you’ve worked with us to design a plan of action, we will go to work installing your solar panels and ensuring the entire system accurately pulls energy from the sun to be converted into electricity for your household. Our Bellingham solar service doesn’t end there—we provide WholeHome™ solar system maintenance and solar panel maintenance through our Silver Shield Preferred Memberships.
Professional solar maintenance is essential to keeping your solar panels and electrical system in good shape. Of course, there may come a time when you need solar repairs in Bellingham. Understanding how solar works is key to operating an effective and efficient solar energy system for years to come. Here are some quick facts about solar power:
- Solar power safely uses natural energy through radiation from the sun to convert into energy for your home.
- Solar panels don’t require direct sunlight to produce energy—ask about our battery backup systems.
- Rooftop solar panels can reduce your greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 24 vehicles driven for one year!
- Solar panels increase your home value. In fact, studies show that on average, homes with solar power sell 20% faster than equivalent non-solar homes.
Keep up on your solar maintenance needs and let us know if you ever have any questions about how your solar energy system works or what signs to watch out for that indicate disrepair.
Meet the Team
What are our customers saying?
"I had the opportunity and pleasure to discuss in detail my solar needs with Sam. I had thoroughly questioned him (given my deep technical background) and to my surprise, I was very impressed with the depth of his technical knowledge, skill, and his ability to work with people. I was amazed and impressed with how Ben had organized and ran his crew. His execution during the install was flawless! I will highly recommend and be advocate for Barron for solar installation. I am a repeat customer. I had a ductless heating & AC system installed early this year at my home."