Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, and Everett, WA and the Surrounding Areas
Benefits of Commercial Duct Cleaning
- Increased cleanliness of general office spaces including specialized areas like server rooms and clean rooms
- Improved indoor air quality resulting in healthier and more comfortable employees
- Reduce common allergy symptoms like itchiness, runny nose, and sneezing
- Improved HVAC efficiency resulting in more comfort and cost savings
See What a Difference It Makes!
With a network of pipes stretching throughout the entirety of a building, the conditioned air from of the HVAC equipment installed will have nowhere to move. As you take action to make sure your commercial HVAC heating and system equipment will do the job, also look after your commercial construction ducts. Along with ensuring that the duct system will be in great repair and nicely sealed to reduce air leaks, it’s also advisable to schedule a comprehensive duct cleaning.
Over the course of an average day, a commercial HVAC system will move a significant volume of air through the ductwork. This air will usually contain a larger amount of contaminants than a residential system has to handle. Commercial building ducts can contain:
- Particulates, such as dust, dirt, pollen, fibers, or other small pieces of solid matter.
- Microorganisms, such as germs, bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Byproducts of industrial processes or activities that occur in your commercial building.
- Animal or insect nests, fur, body parts, and excrement.
- Potentially harmful substances such as mold.
Mitigate airborne health risks by creating a preventative HVAC hygiene program for your commercial building
- Regular inspection of HVAC equipment and ductwork can identify the issue before they become big problems
- Cleaning HVAC systems can remove latent air quality issues, thus removing the risk before it becomes active