Blackouts are stressful. When the power goes out, nearly all modern conveniences go down; there’s no telling when the lights will come back on. That’s a situation nobody wants to be in.
There’s added stress when you think about rising temperatures and humidity from your HVAC system being out, and home security systems being offline. Not to mention any critical at-home medical equipment.
WholeHome™ generators are the remedy. Find out how a WholeHome™ generator installation can save your sanity in uncertain times.
What Happens When Your Power is Down
Think about how reliant we are on electricity for everything. Let’s look at what goes down in your home when there’s a major outage.
- Home Security Failure: You’re used to your home surveillance system keeping you safe. When it’s completely offline, it doesn’t feel good.
- Increased Risk of Injury: Without the lights, everything’s a little more dangerous. Your chance of falling increases, regardless of age or mobility.
- Difficulty Breathing: High humidity impacts your ability to breathe. When the power’s down, your HVAC system and/or whole house dehumidifiers aren’t doing their job.
- Your Food Can Spoil: Your refrigerator and freezer are down. If you open them up, that cold air escapes and your food doesn’t stand a chance. If the power’s out for long enough, it goes bad anyway.
We could keep this list going for a while. If you felt your chest tightening by just imagining, you can already envision the benefits of a WholeHome™ generator.
Every Generator Service You Need
A WholeHome™ generator is powerful, but not invincible. To ensure it works efficiently throughout the year, you need a team at-the-ready to upkeep it. Barron Electrical only services generators we install—giving you priority service every time. Barron Electrical offers:
- Generator Installation: We’ll size the right unit for your home and install it as quickly as possible.
- Generator Replacement: Have an old generator that needs to be hauled away before installing a new one? We’ve got you.
- Generator Repair: Things break. Barron Electricals Generac-certified technicians are available to perform warranty work as needed.
- Generator Maintenance: Continuous preventative measures to ensure your generator works as expected.
Call Barron Electrical today to get started with your WholeHome™ generator installation, and take full advantage of all the benefits that our Silver Shield Preferred Members enjoy.
Our team of Home Performance Experts has served the I-5 corridor from Blaine to Marysville, Oak Harbor to Concrete, and the San Juan Islands since 1972 with a mission of Improving Lives™. We look forward to serving you too! Contact Barron Electrical today for generator installation.